We are excited to announce that Metro’s new 9th edition of Bike There! is now available. The colorful regional map is updated with over 1,500 miles of bike routes and once again printed on durable, waterproof paper. New this edition, the map is being offered at a lower price to customers – just $6.
The minimum order is a box of 50 maps.
Metro is proud to produce a product that is produced, printed, stored and delivered all within our region. The 9th edition map features:
- an expanded regional map showing popular recreational cycling destinations where riders can take in the area’s natural beauty,
- detailed street and color-coded suitability ratings to guide cyclists to the routes that fit how they like to ride,
- community map insets give a detailed mapping of downtown Portland and 55 area cities,
- MAX, light rail, commuter rail and streetcar lines and stations.
Retailers in the B-Line delivery area can have their orders delivered by bike. Please let us know if you think you might be in the B-Line delivery area and we will set that up. B-Line delivery or postal delivery costs are the same.
To promote Bike There! we hope area retailers will take advantage of extra marketing opportunities including:
- Colorful counter displays
- Window clings